… these are the guiding themes of BAU 2019. In a four-part series, we will present you a separate topical building project for each of these themes. In double interviews, the architects and contractors and/or trade representatives involved will describe the special challenges of the projects and the nature of their cooperation. The “Merck Innovation Center” in Darmstadt will make the start, dealing with the guiding theme of “Living and Working”. Martin Henn, architect, and Thomas Goldammer, acoustic consultant, will present the project. In the second Part of our serie Jan Musikowski (Architect) and Dirk Büttner (Axiotherm GmbH) present the “Futurium” in Berlin. The third part of our serie is dealing with the mosque in Cambridge. Gemma Collins (Architect) and Jephtha Schaffner (Project Director Bluhmer-Lehmann AG) are talking about their cooperation.
Together with the BAU Congress China (BCC), FENESTRATION BAU China (FBC) is the most important meeting point for the industry in the Middle Kingdom. As an integral part of FBC, which takes place from October 31 to November 3 in Beijing, the BCC provides participants with an overview of the latest technologies and trend topics in the Chinese construction industry. Under the central motto “The Future of Building for China”, the three-day conference is divided into five focus topics.
Top-class national and international speakers have confirmed their participation and announced exciting presentations:
• Als Professorin für Architektur (Tsinghua University, Peking), beschäftigt sich Liu Wan in ihrer Forschung insbesondere mit Urban Design und Denkmalpflege. Auf dem BCC gibt Wan einen Ausblick auf das „Big Picture“ für das China von morgen.
• For “Smart Buildings/Simple Cities”, Satoshi Ohashi, Director Asia at Zaha Hadid Architects, will present his visions for connected, smart cities.
• The attendees of “Young Independent Architects” can look forward to gaining insights into the ideas of the young Chinese architectural scene, for example by Philip F. Yuan (Tongji University Shanghai).
• • In “Future Building Technology: Energy, Process, and Building” Wolfgang Frey (Frey Architekten Group/WFP Architekten, Berlin) will showcase how sustainable architecture can be designed, using his own branches in Beijing and Taiyuan as an example.
• “Cutting Edge Super Projects for China” will once again be a popular topic this year. Martin Reuter, Ingenhoven Architects (Dusseldorf) and Ziyu Zhuang (RSAA, Beijing) will present the multi-award winning Marina One in Singapore.
Detaillierte Informationen zu Sprechern und Themen finden Sie unter: